Sep 2, 2011

Training at NORITZ

I had a training of tankless water heater named level "0" which was for beginners @Noritz HQ. It was awesome! I had been working for Noritz for over twenty years but it was good to know about Noritz and Products.

Recently, most of manufacture focus on advertisemrnt to increase their brand power but I think most of people in market doesn't know "What is benefit of tankless". Installer can't explain about it exactly. So industry should enhance to train market about basic information again and then advertise company name and image on magazine/TV and radio.

So I liked this level's training. I believe installer wants to know not only troubleshooting and installation but also sales talk and marketing. because installer is one who tall to customer directly!
Thanks Ryan from Noritz sales team for good training!

まだまだマーケットは給湯器の良さは知らないと思う。なぜ給湯器を買ったほうがいいのかj本当の意味でわかっていない、知らない。それを知らせ、ブランドイメージを強化する宣伝広告をしなければいけないと思う。

No comments:

Post a Comment