Sep 8, 2011

Diet & Power outage

 I talked to and promised with Jay to lose weight each other by end of thsi year. He will lose 60lb( 27kg), 220lb, which is his weight when he was professional baseball player. I have to lose 40lb (18kg), 180lb, which is weight when I played basketball in college. let's get down!

At dinner, Jay told me there was big power outage from South OC to AZ and Mexico as well. ( We ordered salad bar!)
Almost 6 million people were knocked out.  News announced "Two nuclear reactors were offline after losing electricity, but officials said there was no danger to the public or workers." Is it true???

I have never been surprised at power outage since I moved to U.S in 2004 because I had many experience of power outage here. It's completely different from its in Japan.  Very often and long time once it happen. But it looks like serious problem,  6 million people, 5 hours, under pre hot day and night.

2-3 years ago, we had a big power outage in office and then I called Edison which was electric company like KANDEN in Japan.  I was told "We don't know when it is coming back!" and then hung up on me....I was surprised at their attitude more than big power outage.  This is CS level here.


No comments:

Post a Comment