Sep 5, 2011

TAKOYAKI PARTY (たこやきパーティー)

We had "TAKOYAKI PARTY' with my friends , The Pachecos & The Isaksens,.


It seemed that it was first time for them to see how to cook and have Takoyaki.



Recently, I saw many Takoyaki stall at grocery store. Not only in Japanese but also, especially , in Korean. One day I found price, "$3 for four pcs"!!

 A lot fun!  Can't eat octopus, Interested in how to make ball shape, Pickled ginger was accepted, Too hot to eat...


My Mom in law brought Takoyaki grill from Japan last month so that we could have party. Thanks Mom!

In every country there are different food culture so I will introduce Japanese food culture to others and want to know other country's food culture. This is one of way to know each other country's culture.

Thanks all for coming to our house and giving us fun time today!

Next time Mexican food by Mr.Pachecos. Looking forward to having it!

No comments:

Post a Comment