Oct 2, 2011

First work

I got all parts for laser engrave and installed them completely.
This first work for us. We created it as trial to learn how to use machine. It was just engraving name but big start for us.


I appreciated sales guy from Laser Pro to install and instructed us how to operate it. He had been explaining to us for 3hours....He didn't mind whether we understood or  not. Like just talking to himself..
As my honest, I could stop him to explain instruction because I could get better instruction from AI-N in Japan. But I kept listening him.


As you can guess, I could remember little of what he said.

I reminded Mr.Fujimura from Runmore told me "Even Lexus couldn't import quality which included customer satisfaction from Japan."

High quality customer (consumer) satisfaction might come from strong cause of top management. It's kind of company/country/association culture.  Patient of top management is necessary.
I heard story China has been improving their CS. I believe top management must has strong policy to increase CS.
I think most of company in U.S need to improve CS level more but they can do it if they think about it seriously more..

No comments:

Post a Comment